We are a warm and friendly congregation that welcomes newcomers to join in services, ask questions, and explore our wide range of activities! In addition to daily services, we offer:
- Torah classes on a variety of subjects
- Special lectures
- Scholar-In-Residence Weekends
- Shabbat & holiday dinners
- Yom Ha’zikaron programs & Yom Ha’atzmaut dinners
- Reduced rates for high-holiday seats.
- Reduced rental fees for use of the facilities for simchas and family celebrations.
- Reduced tuition for the education of your children in the Silver Spring Learning Center and Leo Bernstein Jewish Academy
- Life Cycle Events
Become A Member
Download our application form by clicking on the link below. Send the application form to:
1401 Arcola Avenue Silver Spring, MD 20902 or fax it to: (301) 649-1274If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call the office at (301) 649-4425